Researcher, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
Heinz Riener works as a researcher at the Integrated Systems Laboratory at EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland in the group of Giovanni De Micheli. He holds a Ph.D. degree (Dr.-Ing.) in Computer Science from University of Bremen, Germany.
- From 2015 to 2017 he worked at the German Aerospace Center (DLR), Bremen, Germany, in the group of Avionics Systems.
- From 2011 to 2015 he worked at the University of Bremen, Germany, in the group of Reliable Embedded Systems.
- The paper Size Optimization of MIGs with an Application to QCA and STMG Technologies has been accepted by the NANOARCH 2018 conference.
- The paper Generating Safety Guidance for Medical Injection with Three-Compartment Pharmacokinetics has been accepted by the ISVLSI 2018 conference.
- Coverage-Guided CTL Property Enumeration for Understanding Models of Reactive Systems
- The EPFL logic synthesis libraries
- The paper Mining Latency Guarantees for RTL Designs has been accepted by the ISMVL 2018 conference.