Researcher, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
Heinz Riener works as a researcher at the Integrated Systems Laboratory at EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland in the group of Giovanni De Micheli. He holds a Ph.D. degree (Dr.-Ing.) in Computer Science from University of Bremen, Germany.
- From 2015 to 2017 he worked at the German Aerospace Center (DLR), Bremen, Germany, in the group of Avionics Systems.
- From 2011 to 2015 he worked at the University of Bremen, Germany, in the group of Reliable Embedded Systems.
- The paper Logic Resynthesis of Majority-Based Circuits by Top-Down Decomposition has been accepted by the DDECS 2021 conference. publication
I am organising the Logic Synthesis Software School at IWLS 2021.
- I am organizing the hot-topic session The New Frontiers in Quantum Compilation at the DATE 2021 conference. special session
- The paper Preserving Self-Duality During Logic Synthesis for Emerging Reconfigurable Nanotechnologies has been accepted by the DATE 2021 conference. publication
- The article Three-Input Gates for Logic Synthesis has been accepted for publication in Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems. publication
- The paper Algebraic and Boolean Optimization Methods for AQFP Superconducting Circuits has been accepted by the ASP-DAC 2021 conference. publication